- 12 large eggs
- ¾ cup 1% milk
- 1 10 ounce package sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 6 slices of sharp American cheese cut in half
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 flour tortillas I try to use one that has no more than 140 per tortilla
Beat eggs and milk in large bowl and set aside.
In a large pan coated with cooking spray cook mushrooms till soft, about 5 – 7 minutes. As the mushrooms cook break into small pieces with spatula.
Add in spinach and cook until wilted.
Add eggs and stir frequently until thoroughly cooked.
In the center of a burrito add 1/3 cup egg mixture, ½ slice cheese, and ½ slice bacon. Fold burrito ends in and roll up. Continue with rest of the burritos. Serve hot.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 12g | Sugar: 7g