Is it me or doesn’t it seem that 4th of July weekend was just yesterday? I can’t believe Halloween is right around the corner and then you know what’s next. Yep the holidays begin. Time to get ready for parties and a whirlwind of craziness. Holidays are so different now that I’m an “adult”. I’m sure you get it. If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the last fews years is one of the best ways to enjoy the holidays is to plan ahead of time. Yes, here I go again talking about planning ahead of time but the holiday season is prime time for “hot zones” and to fall back into old habits. Take time right now to get life in order so you don’t erase months (or years) of hard work because of parties, gift buying and giving, all the extras that find their way into your calendar over the next couple months.
Okay let’s get to my meal plan. I’ve been recipe testing ALL DAY so this mama is tired and ready to put her feet up for a minute before getting ready for day (and tomorrow).
- I made the egg cups today and will store the ones I’ll eat in the refrigerator and freeze the rest.
- Smoothies will be made in the morning.
- I made tuna salad yesterday and chicken today for the salad.
Shrimp and broccoli bowl – new recipe
Homemade Pita Pizza
- I made the shrimp recipe today.
- I made the quinoa today for the bake.
- Mac n cheese will be made later in the week because for my kiddos sleepover party.
- Pizzas will be made the day of.
Hummus and carrots
Apple and peanut butter
- Energy balls and hard-boiled eggs were made today.
- Pineapple was cut up.