Hey hey! These weeks go by way too fast. Seriously, I need a day between Saturday and Sunday to get everything done. I do my best to stay productive but I either run out of time or energy before my todo list is complete. Today I woke up ready to go and thought for sure I would crush my todo list but here I am at 5:00pm and I still have 3 blog posts to write, cooking that needs to be done, and OMG if you saw the mountain of laundry I have upstairs! But I did work out! Gold star for mommy!
Here’s the plan for the rest of the night… laundry will get done before I go to bed because it’s overtaking my upstairs. Blog posts will wait until tomorrow. And…considering we have to eat I guess I will finish cooking. Ha! Cooking isn’t too bad since I made Italian beef in the slow cooker and just needed to boil some red potatoes and cook the “steam in bag” broccoli. If there’s one thing I learned in the last few years as a master meal prepper (just made that up) is I must have easy in my arsenal. Meaning there’s no shame in “steam in bag” anything.
Alright, let’s get right to my meal plan.
- I made 2 smoothies today. I drank one and will save the other for tomorrow. Tomorrow I will make more smoothies for the rest of the week. If I get sick of smoothies I can eat some blueberry banana steel cut oats I have in the freezer.
- I made a big bowl of this salad today and plan to eat the whole week. I never get bored of this salad.
Slow Cooker Italian Beef (We will eat this for two days. One with potatoes and one in wraps)
Honey Garlic Shrimp – new recipe that I’m testing for the 3rd week in a row. I will eat this with broccoli.
- Beef was made today.
- Chili was made 2 weeks ago and is in the freezer
- Shrimp will be made tomorrow.
- I made the energy balls last week and they are still going strong in the refrigerator. I plan to put them in the freezer just in case.
- I made eggs today