Hey everyone it’s meal plan time! If you joined my FB group, and watched my FB live video, then you already got a glimpse into my meal plan this week. In my live video I also offered some tips for getting through the weekend without undoing everything you worked so hard for during the week.
I have to say I truly love the new OYS FB group – I wish I started it waaaay sooner. It’s been great to get to know all of you on a more personal level. I love all the food prep pictures everyone is sharing. And the before and after weight loss pics are awesome too. Join here so you can see everything.
Here’s what we’re eating this week.
Blueberry Coconut Overnight Oats (I’m making a variation with bananas)
2 Eggs and 1 piece of toast – I had this today because I didn’t get the other recipes ready yet.
- The steel cut oats will be made tomorrow morning. After they’re cooled I’ll portion the oats out and stick in the freezer.
- I will make a jar of overnight oats tonight and a couple more tomorrow. Check out my overnight oats tutorial if you need some guidance.
Leftover Greek Quinoa Salad from last week. (I ate that today and forgot to change it on PTE)
- I made the taco meat today and will put together the mason jar salads tomorrow. Check out my mason jar salad tutorial if you have questions.
Thai Quinoa Chicken Salad
- I made the chicken for the no mayo chicken salad and thai chicken salad today.
- I made the quinoa last night.
- I will make the tortellini tonight.
- The rest of the meals will be put together tomorrow.
- The hard-boiled eggs were made yesterday.
- Smoothies will be made the day I drink them. I plan to make a couple at a time so I can keep one in the refrigerator.
Here’s everything I did last night and today. Join my Facebook group to see the rest I make tomorrow.