Hey everyone! Sorry I didn’t get a meal plan up last week. I had one put together but by the time I got around to typing it up it was Thursday and since I was already planning for this week I decided to skip it. Plus, I’ve been super busy trying to get ahead with creating recipes, taking videos, creating tutorials, and writing other posts for this blog. I’m sooooo close to finally creating a schedule that keeps me 1-2 months ahead of the game. I have tons planned for Organize Yourself Skinny – I just need to stay focused and on schedule. Story of my life.
Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl. I used my banana peanut butter smoothie for this recipe.
- I will make these the morning I eat them.
- I used a Vitamix blender.
Black Bean Quinoa Salad with Spicy Chili Lime Dressing.
- I stored the salad, after it was prepared, in 2 (32-ounce) mason jars. You can also use glass Pyrex containers.
Cheese and crackers
- I cooked the eggs this morning
Sweet and Spicy Asian Grilled Chicken
- I grilled everything yesterday and then stored in the refrigerator using the containers you see in the picture. I purchase the containers off Amazon.
- If we don’t eat all the chicken I will chop it up and store in individual freezer bags to use on salads next week.
- I should mention that we will eat this chicken on salads, in sandwiches, and along side veggies.