- 5 wide-mouth mason jars
- 10 tablespoons Thai Peanut Dressing
- 5-6 mini cucumbers chopped
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 1 14.5 ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups cooked quinoa or other grains
- 3 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes roasted
- 5 cups greens
Divide all of the remaining ingredients into 5 equal sections, then add to each jar. Make sure to follow this exact order to keep your ingredients fresh.
Start with the dressing and then layer the cucumbers, red cabbage, edamame, chickpeas, quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, and top with the greens.
Put the lid on and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
When you're ready to eat, give the salad a good shake and then dump into a bowl.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g