- 1 lb. top round steak trimmed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 oz. package sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup fat-free lower-sodium beef broth
- 8 oz. container low-fat sour cream
- 2 cups hot cooked egg noodles I used whole wheat
Cut steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch thick slices. Place steak and next 8 ingredients (through garlic) in slow cooker. Stir well.
Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level with a knife. Place flour in a small bowl. Gradually add broth, stirring with a whisk until blended. Add broth mixture to slow cooker and stir well. Cover with lid. Cook on high 1 hour. Reduce to low and cook 7 to 8 hours or until steak is tender.
Turn off slow cooker. Remove lid. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles. Top with fresh parsley.
Make Ahead Instructions
Ingredients can be prepped the night before and stored in the refrigerator. Place in slow cooker next morning and set timer.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g