- 10 tablespoons homemade Italian dressing
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 red onion chopped
- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts cut in half
- 4 ounces dried cheese filled tortellini; cooked according to package directions I bought the 8 ounce bag of Barilla brand cheese filled tortellini and only used half
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 5 cups bagged spinach/arugula blend salad
Layer each mason jar with the ingredients starting with dressing then adding tomatoes, onion, artichokes, tortellini, goat cheese, and finishing with arugula/spinach blend.
When ready to eat give the salad a shake and pour into a bowl.
Make Ahead Instructions
These mason jar salads can be made up to 5 days ahead of time and store in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g