- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
In a 16-ounce mason jar container stir in the rolled oats, coconut milk, cinnamon, and pure vanilla extract.
Stir in the grated carrots, raisins, chia seeds, and pure maple syrup.
Top with the cooked quinoa.
Place the lid on and refrigerate overnight.
Add a little extra milk until you get the desired consistency.
Sprinkle with pecans and enjoy.
This recipe can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fiber: 8g