- 5 wide mouth 32-ounce mason jars
- 10 tablespoons ranch yogurt dressing
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/2 pound smoked sliced turkey chopped
- 1 1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 slices of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 5 cups romaine
Divide all the ingredients among the 5 mason jar containers. Start with the dressing then layer the tomatoes, turkey, shredded cheddar, bacon and finish with romaine. Store in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
When ready to eat shake the mason jar and dump into a bowl or on a plate.
These salads can be made up to 5 days ahead of time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fiber: 3g