- 1 lb ground turkey
- .5 lb poultry Italian sausage
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional.
- 1 32-ounce jar of marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl mash together the milk and bread until it forms a paste. Add more milk if needed.
Add to the paste the rest of the ingredients and mix together just until everything is evenly distributed.
On a large baking sheet, sprayed with cooking spray, roll out 24- 26 meatballs.
Bake the meatballs for 25 minutes.
Put meatballs in a 6-quart pot with sauce and bring to a simmer. Cook until hot and meatballs are fully heated through.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sugar: 1g