- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese
- 1 8-ounce block low fat cream cheese
- 1 8-ounce container light sour cream
- 1 2lb package fresh sauerkraut, drained
- 1 ½ cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 lb thin-sliced deli corned beef chopped
- ½ cup Russian dressing also called Thousand Island
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place both blocks of cream cheese and sour cream into a 9 inch pie plate, or casserole dish. Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until cream cheese is soft.
Carefully stir in the corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, dressing, salt, and pepper.
Bake for another 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve with rye crackers or keep it low carb and serve with vegetables.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Fiber: 2g