- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped or shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Juice of one lemon about 1/4 cup
- 1 9 ounce package dry cheese tortellini such as Barilla
- 1 cup baby spinach roughly chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- shredded Romano cheese
Saute chicken in olive oil until no longer pink. As the chicken is cooking break up into smaller pieces with spoon or spatula.
Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Add in broth or stock, water, wine, and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Stir every few minutes.
Once boiling add in the tortellini and cook for about 8 – 10 minutes or until tortellini is done stirring frequently.
Stir in spinach and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g