- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 cup chopped kale or more if you like
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- water, if needed for consistency
Leftover blueberry kale smoothies can be stored in a mason jar and refrigerated for up to two days. The consistency will be thin, and the smoothie will separate a bit. But the flavor will still be good. Just give it a few shakes and enjoy.
Or make a freezer smoothie kit - place all of the ingredients, minus the liquid, into a freezer bag and freeze.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 54mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 44g