- 5 wide mouth glass mason jar quart size containers
- 10 tablespoons thousand island yogurt dressing
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 baby cucumbers sliced and halved
- 1/2 spanish onion diced
- 5 single serving packets of cheddar cheese chopped into cubes
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced roast beef chopped up
- 3 cups spinach/arugula blend
Divide and layer ingredients among the mason jars. Start with dressing then layer tomato, cucumbers, onion, cheese, roast beef, and ending with spinach/arugula. Place lid tightly on.
When ready to eat give the jar a good shake and pour into a bowl.
Make ahead tips
These salads can be made up to 5 days ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g