- 5 wide mouth mason jar containers
- 10 tablespoons Newman’s Own Caesar Dressing I use creamy
- 1- quart cherry tomatoes sliced or kept whole
- 5 baby cucumbers sliced
- 1 ¼ cup diced baked chicken breast
- 5 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cup quinoa
- 5 cups chopped kale
- 5 cups chopped romaine
Divide all the ingredients among the 5 mason jar containers. Start with the dressing then layer the tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken, parmesan cheese, quinoa, and finish with the kale and romaine lettuce. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
When you are ready to eat shake the mason jar and dump into a bowl or on a plate.
Salads can be made up to 5 days ahead of time stored in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fiber: 3g