- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1- teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup divided
- 5 almonds chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon chocolate chips
In a 16-ounce mason jar stir together the rolled oats, cocoa powder, and chia seeds.
Next add the coconut milk, both extracts, and 2 teaspoons of maple syrup. Stir until combined.
Place the lid on and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 hours or overnight.
Remove lid and stir the oats. Add in the 1 teaspoon of pure maple syrup and a little more coconut milk to loosen up the oats. Add enough liquid until you get the consistency you like.
Add the almonds, shredded coconut, and chocolate chips. Enjoy.
This overnight oats recipe can be made up to 3 days ahead of time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 343kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Fiber: 9g