- 14 Medjool dates pitted, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes, and drained
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup whole raw almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- tablespoon of water if needed
Add all the ingredients (except water) to a food processor. Process until all the ingredients are blended and a thick dough forms. If the dough is not sticking together or is crumbly add 1 tablespoon of water.
Place dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour. This is to help it firm up to make it easier to roll the energy balls.
Roll dough into 20 energy balls and refrigerator overnight.
This recipe can be made ahead of time and store in the refrigerator up to 5 days and frozen up to 3 months.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 2g