- 2.5 cups shredded chicken
- 3 bell peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 1 lime.
- 2 avocados seeded and chopped
- 25 cherry tomatoes halved
- 5 pepper jack cheese sticks
- 1 1/4 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup salsa
Squeeze lime juice over chopped avocado. Divide the ingredients among 5 (3-cup) rectangle glass containers. Place the chicken, peppers, onion, avocado, tomatoes, and pepper jack cheese next to each other in the containers. Add 1/4 cup greek yogurt and 1/4 salsa on top of the chicken in each container. Place the lids on and store in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
Sugar: 12 g
These bowls can be made up to 5 days ahead of time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fiber: 8g