- 3/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 6 large strawberries sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice divided
- l/2 teaspoon lemon zest.
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut divided
- 4 almonds chopped *optional
In a 16-ounce mason jar layer the ingredients. Start with some of the strawberries, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon coconut, and top with half of the yogurt. Repeat the layer. Finish with strawberries, 1 teaspoon coconut, and some lemon zest. Top with almonds, if using.
These jars can be made 3-4 days ahead of time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Fiber: 4g