- 5 mason jars preferably wide-mouth
- 5 tablespoons Newmans Own Olive Oil and Vinegar Dressing
- 1 quart grape tomatoes halved
- 2 large cucumbers chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 10 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 5 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 5 cups super greens
Divide all the ingredients among the mason jars. Start with the dressing and continue with tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, chickpeas, quinoa, feta, eggs and finishing with greens. Place lid tightly on.
When ready to eat, shake the jar and dump onto a plate. Enjoy,
mason jar salads can be made up to 5 days ahead of time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fiber: 9g