- 12 pack small Italian sandwich rolls
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 12 thin sliced swiss cheese
- 1 lb fresh sauerkraut drained
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Layer the bottom halves of the sandwich rolls into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
Layer the bread with the corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and end with Russian dressing.
Place the sandwich tops on and brush with butter.
Sprinkle the tops of the bread with caraway seeds.
Cover the pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
Cut the sandwiches and serve hot or warm.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Fiber: 2g