- 5 wide mouth quart size mason jar salads
- 10 tablespoons blue cheese yogurt dressing
- 10 teaspoons hot sauce preferably Frank's hot sauce
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 red onion chopped
- 5 large carrots halved and chopped
- 5 large celery stalks halved and chopped
- 3-4 cups shredded chicken
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
Divide ingredients among mason jars starting with dressing then following with hot sauce, tomatoes, onion, carrots, celery, chicken, and ending with romaine.
When ready to eat shake salad in jar then pour into a bowl.
Make Ahead Instructions
These salads can be made up to 5 days ahead of time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g