- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 medium banana the more ripe the better
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup water more if needed for consistency
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 cup or so of kale
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend. Add more water if needed, till you get the consistency you like.
Make ahead instructions
All ingredients (besides coconut milk and water) can be made ahead of time into smoothie freezer kits. add liquid the morning you make the smoothie.
Serving: 2g | Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g