- 5 hardboiled eggs
- 1 5.3 ounce container plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
In a medium bowl, using a fork, mash up the eggs into small pieces.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients until creamy.
Make ahead tips
This recipe can be made 1-2 days ahead of time and store in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator. Having the hardboiled eggs made ahead of time makes this recipe come together in less than 7 minutes.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g