- 12 strips of bacon
- 1 large loaf of ciabatta bread
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 medium avocado peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 – 3 medium tomatoes sliced thick
- 8 -10 romaine heart leaves or any crunchy lettuce
Cook bacon in oven at 375 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
Slice ciabatta bread in half. Spread mayonnaise on both sides of the bread. On the bottom part of the bread layer the ingredients (bacon, avocado, tomatoes, romaine hearts) onto the bread. Put the top piece of the bread on the sandwich then slice into 5 servings.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g