- 5 wide mouth quart size mason jars
- 15 tablespoons yogurt coleslaw dressing
- 3 large red bell peppers chopped
- 3 broccoli crowns chopped small
- ½ pound thick sliced organic deli ham chopped
- 6 ounces dry spiral whole grain pasta cooked and cooled
- 5 ounces block swiss cheese chopped
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 5 cups spinach arugula, radicchio salad blend
Pour 3 tablespoons of salad dressing into each of the mason jars. Then layer ingredients into the jar starting with peppers then following with broccoli, ham, pasta, cheese, pumpkin seeds, and finishing with salad blend.
To eat pour salad into a bowl and mix all ingredients together until evenly coated with salad dressing.
Make Ahead Instructions
These salads can be prepared 5 days ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 6g