- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups fresh kale
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 banana optional for sweetness
- 1 – 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup optional for sweetness
- water to reach consistency like.
Make Ahead Instructions
You can make a smoothie freezer kit by putting the strawberries, kale, and yogurt into a freezer bag. Take out the night before and let thaw slightly in the refrigerator. Put in blender with rest of the ingredients and blend till smooth.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 32g | Fiber: 10g