- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic grated
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan or romano cheese
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of salt optional
- 4 4 ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
In a small bowl whisk together the seasoning mix, olive oil, garlic, cheese, lemon juice, and lemon. Taste for salt and add if needed.
Place chicken in a bag, or in a container, and pour the marinade over top. Move the chicken around until all the marinade is coating the chicken. Let sit for 4 hours or overnight.
Grill over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
The chicken can go into the marinade up to 2 -3 days ahead of time or frozen in the marinade up to 3 months ahead of time. Take out the day before and let the chicken thaw in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 18g | Fiber: 1g