- 1 1/2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 medium ripe bananas peeled and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- extra blueberries sliced banana, and/or nuts for garnish (optional)
Spray a 6 qt slow cooker with cooking spray.
Add in all of the ingredients (except optional ingredients) and stir until combined.
Place the lid on tightly and set the slow cooker to cook for 5 hours on low and then let it sit for another hour or so on warm.
Give the oatmeal a couple stirs and serve hot with extra blueberries, banana, or nuts.
sugars: 8 grams
This recipe can be made completely ahead of time, portioned out, and frozen. reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 5g