- 1 ripe avocado pit and skin removed
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 red onion chopped
In a medium bowl mash together the avocado and chickpeas until you get a consistency you like.
Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and lemon.
Stir in feta cheese and red onion.
Give it a taste for salt and add more, if needed.
Serve in a wrap, on toast, or with vegetables or crackers.
This recipe can be made 2-3 days ahead of time and stored in a covered glass bowl in the refrigerator.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fiber: 6g