- 5 meal prep containers
- 10 snack-size plastic bags
- 5 2-ounce plastic containers
- 30 Triscuit Olive Oil and Black Pepper Crackers
- 5 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese cut into 1 ounce portions
- 40 slices of turkey pepperoni
- 10 tablespoons of garlic hummus
- 50 grapes
Place Triscuits and pepperoni into seperate plastic snack-size bags.
Place 2 tablespoons of hummus into each of the 2-ounce plastic containers.
Take all of the ingredients and divide among the 5 meal prep containers.
Store in the refrigerator.
These snack boxes can be made ahead of time on Sunday for the week.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Fiber: 4g