- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 2-3 grated garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¾ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons melted honey or maple syrup
- 1 lb fusilli pasta cooked
- 1 15 ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained chopped
- 1 12 ounce jar of roasted red peppers, drained sliced or chopped
- 1 15 ounce jar of pepperoncini rings, drained
- 1 15.5 ounce can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1- pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 large cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped
Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and melted honey. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients.
Pour the dressing over the pasta salad ingredients and stir it until everything is coated.
Cover and let it sit for an hour or so or overnight if you can.
Give it a few more stirs and serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g