- 5 1 quart wide mouth mason jar glass containers
- 10 tablespoons Newmans Own Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes sliced
- 5 baby cucumbers sliced
- 10 ounces thinly sliced smoked deli turkey breast
- 5 hard-boiled eggs peeled and sliced
- 5 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 5 tablespoons chopped raw walnuts
- 5 cups spring mix and spinach melody
Divide ingredients up between mason jar containers. Start with dressing. Then add tomatoes, cucumbers, turkey, egg, cheese, and greens.
When ready to eat shake then pour into a bowl and enjoy.
Make ahead instructions
These salads can be made up to 5 days ahead of time.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g