- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 2 tablespoons raw whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- water if needed for consistency
Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 32 ounce container and secure into place on the blender.
Turn dial to 1 then slowly increase to 10.
Blend for 25 - 30 seconds or until you get the consistency you would like. If it is to thick add a little water and blend again.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 8g