Did everyone have a nice Father’s Day yesterday? My husband was spoiled with a breakfast and dinner fit for a king. We also spent the day swimming in my parent’s pool which assisted in burning off those extra calories consumed via pancakes and bacon.
This past week I lost 1 pound bringing me 6 pounds closer to my goal weight of 135 pounds. I am so close I can taste it however for some reason I feel like those 5 pounds may be the hardest to lose considering I have been trying to lose them for the last couple months. But just like I preach to all of you it is really important to stay positive because there are going to be times that will be more challenging than others. A positive attitude will keep you moving forward and that is what we want!
With that said my menu plan will still reflect 1300 – 1500 calories a day. I am going to outline it a little differently this week listing the meals as options for you to choose from for your own menu plan. Let me know which way you like better.
- Coffee with 2 tablespoons of French vanilla creamer ~ 70 calories
- Breakfast sandwich (100 calorie English muffin, ¼ cup egg beaters, soy breakfast patty, 1 slice cheese. ) ~ 290 calories
- 1 serving Silver Palate Thick and Rough Oatmeal and 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup ~ 250 calories
- 6 ounce Chobani yogurt with 1 cup Earth’s Pride Organic frozen berry mix ~ 190 calories
Snack Options for mid morning and night time.
- Greek Turkey Wrap (using Flatout bread) with 17 soy chips ~ 326 calories
- Spinach salad with shave smoked turkey, 2 tablespoons crumbly blue, and 2 tablespoons Newman’s Own Light Raspberry and Walnut dressing. ~ 248 calories
- Hummus, tomato, and baby spinach wrap (using Flatout Bread) ~ 219 calories
- Side ceasar salad (2 cups romaine, 2 tablespoons yogurt ceasar dressing, 12 whole wheat croutons) ~ 155 calories
- Grilled chicken breast in Chiavettas marinade (Buffalo product), 1 cup cooked brown rice, and 1 cup cooked broccoli. ~ 433 calories
- Meatball subs ~ 351 calories
- Red clam sauce (1 cup) with whole wheat linguine (1/2 cup cooked) ~ 407 calories
- Black bean and rice burritos ~ 548 calories
- Turkey and black bean tacos (1 cup taco mixture and 3 taco shells) ~ 313 calories
For more meal options please check out my recipe index
Skinny Mom’s Kitchen participate in Menu Plan Monday hosted by The Organizing Junkie.
What’s on your menu?
Get Instant Access to My Best Weight Loss Tips & Strategies!
Sign up now for a free step-by-step 7-day email course that I created exclusively for my email subscribers! That's you. I will teach the best habits, strategies, and insider tips so you can enjoy a lifestyle that encourages and supports weight loss! Stop relying on willpower and take control back over your life! You can do this. Let me help!