I am always trying to think of and put together different sandwich and wrap combos. If you haven’t noticed I am a huge fan of wraps. They are a great way to create a tasty lunch or dinner using up leftover ingredients in the fridge or pantry. This wrap recipe came about exactly in that fashion. I mean what else are you suppose to do with 1 roasted pepper, a couple spoonfuls of hummus, and the rest of the feta? Roll up into a wrap of course. Well I guess you could use it as a pizza topping, but you get my point.
This hummus, roasted red pepper, and spinach wrap was so full of flavor, satisfying, and easy to make. I will make sure to have the ingredients available for quick lunches as we head back to school.
Other favorite lunch wrap recipes you might like:
- 1 whole wheat tortilla wrap no more than 130 calories, I used Mission brand
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic hummus
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Lay tortilla flat. Spread hummus around the center. Then add roasted red pepper, feta, and baby spinach. Roll up and serve.