I love any type of tangy or sharp cheese, but feta is one of my personal favorites. This recipe, using Marie’s Feta Yogurt Dressing, takes three of my lunch time staples (turkey, baby spinach, and Flatout Bread) and transforms them into an easy, healthy, delicious lunch time meal you will be thinking about all morning. I recently discovered yogurt dressing about a month ago and have fallen in love. The first recipe I transformed with it was my Buffalo Chicken Wrap using the blue cheese yogurt dressing. Yum!
At only 206 calories this wrap will become a regular in my weekly menu plan.
- 1 Flatout Flatbread Wrap
- 2 ounces thinly sliced turkey breast (about 2 -4 slices depending on thickness)
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 slice tomato cut in half
- 1 tablespoon Marie’s Feta Yogurt Dressing.
- Lay flatbread out and spread dressing around the middle. Then add the turkey, tomato, and baby spinach.
- Roll up wrap, cut in half, and eat or serve.
No freezer instructions needed with this recipe because it is so busy even for the busiest mom!
Get Instant Access to My Best Meal Prep Tips & 20 Delicious Make-ahead Recipes!
Sign up now to receive your FREE ecookbook that I created exclusively for my email subscribers! That's you!