Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day but lately, and as you can see from my menu plans, I have been eating the same thing pretty much everyday. To save me from the boredom of eating my standard breakfast sandwich I decided to change things up a bit. I put together this zesty breakfast pita which was a breeze to make, completely satisfying, and under 150 calories! Perfect for the busy mom who needs a little gourmet before turning into Cinderella
- Greek Stuffed Breakfast Pita
- Servings: 1
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup egg substitute or 1 regular egg (using a regular egg will increase calories by 40)
- 5 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 5 -6 leaves baby spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- ½ pita round
- Coat small frying pan with cooking spray. Add egg substitute, tomatoes, baby spinach, and feta cheese to pan and scramble together till eggs are cooked.
- Toast pita. Stuff egg mixture in pita.
Get Instant Access to My Best Weight Loss Tips & Strategies!
Sign up now for a free step-by-step 7-day email course that I created exclusively for my email subscribers! That's you. I will teach the best habits, strategies, and insider tips so you can enjoy a lifestyle that encourages and supports weight loss! Stop relying on willpower and take control back over your life! You can do this. Let me help!